Top 5 Reasons to Live at 411 King Street Condos
1. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of 411 King Street Condos will have immediate access to TTC streetcar routes right outside the door, bus routes are located just steps away, and riders are just mere minutes away from the subway, allowing them to travel throughout the city seamlessly. Union Station allows for connections to GO, UP Express, and VIA services.
2. Almost Perfect Walk Score – The Fashion District and the Entertainment District offer residents of 411 King Street Condos the best of the city’s dining, shopping, and entertainment options all within walking distance. The area is well known for the best lounges and clubs in the city. For quieter times residents can enjoy nearby green spaces at David Pecaut Square, Clarence Square and Clarence Square Dog Park.
3. Educational Institutions – Post-secondary students will love living at 411 King Street Condos because of the proximity to OCAD University, Ryerson University, and George Brown College.
4. Employment Opportunities – Downtown Toronto is quickly becoming North America’s fastest-growing tech market. With access to over 240,000 tech jobs along with proximity to Hospital Row and the Financial District 411 King Street Condos is the perfect place for young professionals to live, work, and play.
5. City Attractions – 411 King Street Condos residents will enjoy living close to Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, TIFF Bell Lightbox and the yearly Toronto International Film Festival, the harbourfront, and many more amazing city attractions.
Great Gulf is one of North America’s premier real estate developers and was awarded BILD Home Builder of the Year Award in 2019
Terracap has over 30 years of experience in real estate and have built over 25 properties totalling more than 4 million square feet across North America
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商